Re: GnuTLS docs

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GnuTLS docs
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:39:01 +0300

> From: Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:32:06 -0400
>
> Is there any library that Emacs embeds or links to, which is documented
> to the depth that I plan to do with GnuTLS?  I was hoping to have a
> template to follow, at least.

I'm not aware of a template, but you do have a few examples in
doc/misc/: widget.texi, auth.texi, dbus.texi, and smtpmail.texi.  They
all follow the same routine: an Overview followed by descriptions of
the user- or programmer-level features in some logical order.

The various facilities of Texinfo mode should help you in the more
mundane tasks, see the node "Texinfo Mode" in the Texinfo manual.