Re: Git to Bzr - what works?

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: Git to Bzr - what works?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:21:57 +0800

Although Bazaar makes me confused sometimes, it has a large number of add-ons
and associated tools that makes Bazaar easier to use, like bzr-gtk, qbzr,
explorer, loggerhead and so on.  And Bazaar identify revisions using sequential
numbers per branch, not hash strings, I think it is intuitive.

Unlike Git, Bazaar and Mercurial(which XEmacs uses) won’t implicitly commit for
you just because a merge appeared to work. After merging in Bazaar, you can
always run your automated tests and confirm they pass before committing.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao