Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.3 windows binaries are available
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:16:20 -0400

    you can find, I hope, the last candidate of Emacs 24.3 for Win.

Thanks for making them, but please don't distribute them through Dropbox.
The Dropbox site requires running nonfree Javascript code, and while running
Losedows is bad enough, we should not ask even a Losedows user to run some
other nonfree software.

Also, it would be appreciated not to refer to Losedows as "Win".

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation