RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:23:55 +0100

Hello Glenn,

bzr status outputs the following:

bzr status
modified:
  doc/misc/ChangeLog
  doc/misc/ses.texi
  lisp/ChangeLog
  lisp/ses.el
unknown:
  build4.log
  ses-local-printers.txt
  leim/ja-dic/
  leim/leim-list.el
  lisp/c;c
  src/stamp-oldxmenu
conflicts:
  Conflict: can't delete info because it is not empty.  Not deleting.

Concerning feature freeze exception, er... I am sorry if I did something
wrong, this change has been agreed a few months ago and some advice how
to implement was given by Stefan, but I hadn't any time to implement it
until now.

I acknowledge that this is not a _small_ change because it is involves
the file format, so maybe if EMACS is in a feature freeze phase it would
be wiser to delay the change or move it to some pending branch. Despite
the testing that I did, there of course may be bugs involved as in any
change of that sort.

Anyhow, I am not aware of such "feature freeze" exception, how should I
have received it --- is that some email or some message produced by bzr?

   Vincent.