Re: Conkeror-like functionality for EWW

From: Andrey Kotlarski
Subject: Re: Conkeror-like functionality for EWW
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:58:24 +0200

[  3 ноември 2014, 08:42 -0500, понеделник ] Ted Zlatanov:

> Could it integrate with the existing `next-error' and `previous-error'
> Emacs functionality, though? That's not just for errors, but for
> visiting points of interest in general.

I've been meaning to generalize this beyond eww and emacs-w3m indeed.
Grep, compile, info, which provide sequential access with next/previous
procedures, could have similar "jump immediately to particular
link/something".  The common functionality has to be extracted and made
easy to extend for other modes/packages.  I have it as TODO for long
while.