RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:25:17 -0500

> After doing that, I got what seemed like a full-page, opt-in for "FREE UnzipApp (TM) Chrome New Tab and UnzipApp (TM) Supporting Application"

I do not get that.

It's strange that clicking the sourceforge link takes you directly to free.unzipapp.com. See if installing the Adblock Plus extension on Chrome fixes this problem.  If it doesn't get fixed, then I suspect that that forced redirection is due to some sort of malware on your PC.

--
Kaushal Modi