Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 11:04:04 -0400

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
> The reason I don't know Org mode is that I'd have to start by learning
> basic Org mode, which I am not interested in, before I see what its
> specific features are.  At that point, I gave up.

This seems to be a major part of your issue with Org mode.  Could you
explain in some detail what you mean specifically by having to learn
basic Org mode before seeing what its features are?  Give some
examples of what you would have to learn that you do not want to learn
and then give one example of a specific feature that you would be
interested in using, e.g. time tracking, and why it should not require
this.  This will help everyone understand more precisely what your
objections are.

Bob