Re: i18n/l10n summary

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: i18n/l10n summary
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 01:48:24 +0900

On Jul 25, 2017, at 1:29, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm guessing you are working in a local branch, is that true?  (If
not, you should, because manuals are being changed all the time.)

I'm regularly building po files from the updated texi set and moving all that to an OmegaT project that's not in the repository to avoid any git management. There is a bug in po4a that I reported that keeps it from creating the po file for org mode but I guess Martin Quinson is working on it...

Then just add the directive in your branch, and it will be merged when
your work is brought into master.  Would that be okay with you?

Perfect.

On a side note, I don't see how my French translation can be brought into master since we don't have a location for translated texi file sets... For that we'd need to have a doc/en/... doc/fr/... structure, which does not exist at the moment... But I guess that's something we'll discuss when we have things to add there...

Jean-Christophe