Re: Preview: portable dumper

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Preview: portable dumper
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:39:13 +0200

Daniel Colascione <address@hidden> writes:

> On 03/29/2018 12:12 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>
>> They are 4 weeks that pdumper branch is not synchronized, should we continue
>> to test it?
>>
>> During this time, builds of that branch have been tested on Windows,
>> GNU/Linux and macOS without showing any specific issue...
>
> I'm not sure what's left to test. It works. What's stopping a merge?

I just test-merged it to master, with only two issues:

1. a merge conflict in src/nsfont.m as a result of 7ff62ed221c
2. The Lisp_Buffer_Local_Value hash has changed, although itʼs not
clear to me why, since I only see comment changes in its definition. I
updated dmpstruct.h, and the build works fine (it runs gnus, as proven
by this message).

Robert