Re: [Orgmode] Re: Writing a dissertation using org-mode

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Writing a dissertation using org-mode
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:40:24 -0600

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:
> The model I'm working with now for writing a book (still evolving as I
> learn org-mode and org-babel and try different things) has 3 parts:

I am very impressed by your setup and it closely matches my
requirements.  I will most likely implement it once my proposal has been
accepted.

I am in your debt :-)    I am very glad to be able to use org-mode and
be part of its wonderful user and developer community.

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine
Email: address@hidden