Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:50:10 -0400 (EDT)

How much money is coming in? Might there be something that could be paid for that would be helpful, such as getting professionally done subtitles/captions on one of the videos? Or something else that's in the class of tasks that someone could volunteer to do but if it's possible to spend a bit of money to get it really well done then it ends up being worth it. I have no strong opinion about the money but wanted to mention this as a possible idea.

My continuing thanks to Bastien, Nicholas, Carsten and everyone else for such amazing work on Org!

Bill
--
▮ William Denton ▮ Toronto, Canada ▮ http://www.miskatonic.org/