Re: [O] orgmode for many continuous tasks?

From: Mikhail Skorzhinskii
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode for many continuous tasks?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 23:34:32 +0300

Oh sorry accidently sent a draft :(

Short story:

1. Try org-clock-budget;
2. Try to use ESTIMATE property and agenda span with more then a day;
3. Try to use clock table mode, which will summarize time in agenda;

The (3) have many caveates, actually, so I prefer doing this
calculations by myself and inserting them in agenda-finallize hook.  I
can share my code snippets if you want.

Mikhail

--
Thanks,