Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests

From: Charles Phlip Chan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:22:38 -0400

On 20 Apr 2004, address@hidden wrote:

> Ah, I see. This is probably fixed in * committed
> address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-45 : I set
> list-diary-entries-hook to a constant value.

That did it, thanks.

> * committed address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-46

Thank you! planner-search-notes-with-body is just what I needed. One
minor problem though, if you have another section after "* Notes"- it
will include that section in the buffer.

> Hmmm. What if you just added frequently-used to a list, then
> hippie-expanded them? We can also use that as a history or
> autocomplete for planner-search-notes, and find a better way to
> cache old results...

Good idea, thanks.

Charles

--
"Besides, I think [Slackware] sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
(By Patrick Volkerding)