Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Muse

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Muse
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:23:43 +0100

> Could you expand upon what Muse is ...

John Wiegley replied:
> Muse is the next stage in emacs-wiki's evolution...

Maybe I'm reading to much into the word "next", and at the risk
of trying to mess with the shoelaces of the original
author of emacs-wiki, is the above really true?

By the looks of things, people like Sacha, Damien, Mark, etc [1]
have the bit seriously between their teeth in maintaining and
further developing emacs-wiki.

muse may be a *new* development (a cool-looking one at that), but is
it really the *next* stage, as opposed to an alternative or
additional offering?

(No doubt the whole lot will be smooshed into one all-singing
all-dancing planner fest by the indomitable Sacha :-) ) [2]

tc

[1] Who *is* the current blessed owner? John's site suggests Damien.
The link to Damien, redirects to Mark.  And Mark's page says it's
Sacha.

[2] Never can be sure, can you, if the closing parens of a smiley
that is itself used *within* parens, should double up as the closing
parens of the main parens?  (If you see what I mean :-) )