[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-raise-task sloooow?

From: Martin Morgan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-raise-task sloooow?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:19:26 -0700

Using sacha-dev from earlier today, I find that M-p and M-n
(planner-raise/lower-task) is very slow. I poked around a bit, and was
wondering if the problem is related to emacs-wiki-file-alist, which
gets called several times and each time scans all 200+ files in the
planner directory (I'm on windows XP)? It's impossibly slow if there
are subdirectories in the planner directory. FWIW, at least on my
system mod-time seems to return what it's supposed to, so windows and
unix behaviors don't need to be differentiated?

Thanks! Martin