[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-Wiki Documentation and some implemented f

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-Wiki Documentation and some implemented features
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:11:02 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> as another page with Emacs-Wiki material. Maybe you'll find the
> page/info document for the Emacs-Wiki mode of interest.

Wow, thanks! I'll see if I can do anything about the bugs you've
identified. I've linked to your page from
http://sacha.free.net.ph/PlannerMode.php .

> - When using more then one Wiki-directory, select a "current"
> directory

Good point. I should merge this in sometime.

> - Just publish pages from several of the Wiki-directories
> of a project

Hmmm. This looks intriguing. People might want to publish different
subsets, though, so muse-like projects might be interesting...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun