[emacs-wiki-discuss] Controlling permission/ownership of published files

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Controlling permission/ownership of published files?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:33:10 +0100

Can I control the unix group, owner and permissions of published
emacs-wiki files (including planner, etc)?

For security purposes, I need to control access. For web users,
I can do that using .htaccess. But in unix (i.e. for other
users who are on the same unix system) I need to be able to
control the file and directory group and permissions.
How do I do that?

thanks,
tc