Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:11:27 +0100

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 02:05, TC wrote:
> If I have a subdirectory ... what is the correct link syntax?  I've tried
> (from
> a file one level up):
>
>     Here is a link to [[subdir/SubFile][SubFile]]

Also, I tried this:

    Here is a link to [[SubFile][SubFile]]

I didn't expect that to work in emacs, but it did.  That is, a link
to SubFile, within ~/Wiki/TopFile, managed to find
~/Wiki/subdir/Subfile.  Sounds like a lucky chance?

However, that doesn't create the proper html either.  The tag
gets created as follows:

This time the ".html" suffix is OK, but of course the "subdir" part
of the path is missing.

tc