Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:43:57 +0100

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 18:45, address@hidden wrote:
> No. Actually a Wiki Project is a list of directories (normally people
> use just one) and all pages inside all of these directories are treated
> igual.

That wasn't my understanding.  A project is "a cons cell, of the
form (PROJECT VARS)." One of those VARS may well be a list of
directories, but there can be a lot more to the project than
that. For example, the publication directory can be different
for each project, as can pretty much any of the publication
parameters (like the style sheet, prefixes, filename mappings, etc,
etc.)

tc