[emacs-wiki-discuss] Feature request for planner

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Feature request for planner
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:02:14 +0100

Hi,

my planner runs exquisitely again ... thank you for all the help.

At the moment I can't think of much things that would improve this tool
- ok, may be one thing:  Wouldn't it be nice if one would be able to
move an appointment from here to there?

Let's say I have an appointment today and my visitor calls me up to ask
if we instead could meet next week, other day, other time.  Wouldn't it
be nice to do this from within planner?  Like tasks moving with C-c C-c?

Or is it already implanted and I overlooked it?

greetings,

ray