[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:36:50 -0500

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Alex Polite <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> How do I tweak emacs-wiki to accept non US-ASCII chars as part of
>> WikiNames? Like  in HögSkola
>
> You can try
>
> - forcing a link with [[HögSkola]], or
> - setting emacs-wiki-name-regexp before you load emacs-wiki

I think I've fixed this issue just recently with patch-68.  Feel
free to give it a try.

If you're using Emacs from CVS, things should "just work".  Otherwise,
customize the values of `emacs-wiki-regexp-upper',
`emacs-wiki-regexp-lower', and `emacs-wiki-regexp-alnum' to include
the special characters that you use.  I would love to have someone
send me some good default values in various languages for these
variables.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug