Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.

From: fouvry+emacs-wiki
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:46:31 +0200 (CEST)

,-- On Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:25 +0200, Alex Polite wrote:

[...]

| OK. I've installed Emacs from CVS (pre packed for my distro but that
| doesn't matter right?) and I've done set-language-environment (Swedish) rather
| then mess with my locale environment variables. Still no go. So maybe
| I'll have to mess with my locale environment variables after all. But
| which ones?

Because emacs-wiki does not use the character classses (yet), it
isn't enough to enable them by setting the language environment
;-).  In fact, as the situation is, it won't do anything at all
for you.  You should update the value of the variables
emacs-wiki-regexp-lower and related by adding the characters that
are not recognised correctly to the set.  Then make sure the
value is updated, and it should work.

Frederik