Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.

From: Alex Polite
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: CamelCase with non US-ASCII chars.
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:25 +0200

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 04:22:16PM -0500, Michael Olson wrote:
> > Normally, Emacs should already contain correct settings for these
> > character classes, i.e. you should just be able to rely on them
> > given the current locale in Emacs, and these values should not be
> > your worry.  (From that viewpoint, those variables are a layer too
> > many.)
>
> This only applies to Emacs from CVS.  Both XEmacs and Emacs21 do *not*
> support these character classes.

OK. I've installed Emacs from CVS (pre packed for my distro but that
doesn't matter right?) and I've done set-language-environment (Swedish) rather
then mess with my locale environment variables. Still no go. So maybe
I'll have to mess with my locale environment variables after all. But
which ones?

alex

--
Alex Polite