[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Muse-wiki milestone reached

From: drkm
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Muse-wiki milestone reached
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:35:44 +0200

Frederik Fouvry writes:

>                                             Perhaps you mean
> something like MuseXML?  One could do, I'm just not sure of the
> use of yet another format.

  IMHO, it's another way of customizing the output.  If you know
ELisp, you can use ELisp to customize the output.  If you know
CSS, you can use it.  If ...

  And if you know XSLT, IMHO, using some Muse XML language can be
the most powerfull way of customizing the Muse output, because
that XML is the nearest of Muse itself (and it's not, for
example, a translation in DocBook).

--drkm