Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:37:07 +0200

(I removed two paragraphs)

     >   And so in addition to the maybe-bug situation with
     > planner-diary-file, today I also started using the giant
     > econo-sized tub of wonderful that is planner-multi. And, oh,
     > what an awesome tub of wonderful it is. Anybody else out there
     > that is sitting in the "nope, not touching it, everything
     > works, not gonna upgrade because something might break and my
     > whole damn life is in there!"  boat (which is where I was until
     > today) -- jump out of the boat, risk the breakage,
     > planner-multi is worth it.

Hello John,

That last paragraph is enticing. But erm, I am not sure I see the
difference with or without having (require 'planner-multi) in my
.emacs . (Am not fluent in planner, or lisp)...

Can you give an example of what it does?

Thanks

Gijs

--
  It isn't an optical illusion. It just looks like one.