[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-multi

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-multi
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:07:49 -0400

John S J Anderson <address@hidden> writes:

>   For the people who have an idiosyncratic mess-ish way of using Planner
>   (and this is the category I fit into best, since my system is GTD-ish
>   but with some tagging stuff mixed in), this is extremely nice because

And if you use (setq planner-multi-copy-tasks-to-page "TaskPool"),
newly-created tasks will automatically get copied to TaskPool (or
whatever page you want), which gives you an instant master list.
Completing or cancelling the task takes it off the list. Yay!

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling