Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-gnus issues/requests

From: Luca Capello
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-gnus issues/requests
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:57:30 +0100

Hello!

On Sun 13 Nov 2005 02:21 +0100, Kai von Fintel wrote:
> I'm trying out planner-gnus and am experiencing a couple of problems:
>
> 1. Some message-ids of emails I get look like this:
>
> <address@hidden>
>
> When I create a task from such a message, the resulting link on the
> plan page gets mis-parsed, because of the square brackets I suppose.
> These message-ids are probably not well-formed since there should be a
> domain name rather than an IP address in there, but perhaps
> planner-gnus could correct for that?

Just FYI, I have experienced the same problem, the message-id of such
a mail is:

  <address@hidden>

On my planner day page (it includes the diary file) I get:

 12:30-13:30 Maxim Pilyugin's seminar \
  aniel

While on the diary file is

 11 Nov 2005 12:30-13:30 Maxim Pilyugin's seminar \
  [[gnus://.../<address@hidden>][E-Mail \
  from Daniel]]

It seems that the [] for the IP address should be escaped ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca