Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions regarding planner-trunk

From: Wei-Hao Lin
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions regarding planner-trunk
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:55:52 -0500

On 11/25/05, Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael Heinrich <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > As my understanding in this function the whole
> > "planner-trunk-rule-list" is set to the one element '"." nil
> > michael-contexts'. I have other trunked pages (e.g. SomdayMaybe)
> > where I want other trunks (not by context or by project). So the
> > question is, how to _replace_ the element of "NextActions" in
> > "planner-trunk-rule-list" ?

How about specifying "planner-trunk-rule-list" as local variables in
the plan file?  Follow your example, in SomedayMaybe page, we may put
this in the end of file,

Local Variables:
planner-trunk-rule-list: (("SomedayMaybe" nil ( ("@pgh" "things to do
in Pittsburgh") ("@superhero" "things to do in superhero suit")))))