[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions regarding planner-trunk

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions regarding planner-trunk
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:03:20 -0500

Michael Heinrich <address@hidden> writes:

> As my understanding in this function the whole
> "planner-trunk-rule-list" is set to the one element '"." nil
> michael-contexts'. I have other trunked pages (e.g. SomdayMaybe)
> where I want other trunks (not by context or by project). So the
> question is, how to _replace_ the element of "NextActions" in
> "planner-trunk-rule-list" ?

Oh, the michael-trunk-by-context function is an interactive function
that you call only when you want to trunk by context. It doesn't
permanently set planner-trunk-rule-list (well, as long as Emacs
doesn't encounter an error during planner-trunk...). So you can call
it only from your NextActions page if you want. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking