[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule

From: René
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:54:25 +0000 (UTC)

Jim Ottaway <j.ottaway <at> lse.ac.uk> writes:

> > I'm wondering whether there is an easy way to print my schedule-based
> > appointments.  For example, I would like to generate a one-week or one-month
> > calendar with all my appointments.
>
> If you use planner-appt, you can call planner-appt-forthcoming-display
> with a prefix argument:
>
> C-u 3 0 M-x planner-appt-forthcoming-display
>
> would show appointments in the next 30 days, for example.

Thanks very much.  This is exactly the function I was looking for.

BUT, I can't seem to make it function correctly.  Everytime I only get the
appointments scheduled in my cyclic diary (that are automatically inserted in
the day pages).

I cannot manage to get the ones I manualy inserted in the "* Schedule" section
of my day pages.

Here is my configuration file:

(require 'planner-cyclic)
(planner-option-customized 'planner-cyclic-diary-file "~/my-cyclic.diary")
(require 'planner-appt)
(planner-appt-use-schedule)
;(planner-appt-insinuate)
(setq planner-appt-sort-schedule-on-update-flag t)
(planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-insinuate)
(planner-option-customized 'planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-behaviour 'future)
(setq planner-appt-update-appts-on-save-flag t)
(setq planner-appt-forthcoming-look-at-cyclic-flag t)
(planner-appt-calendar-insinuate)

Besides, is there a way I can make the day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) appear as
well?  For example:

,----
| Monday day[[2006.03.10]] |  11:00 | 12:00 | Meeting
`----

Thanks for your help.

--
René