[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule

From: Oursoye
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:42:41 +0000 (UTC)

Le 08-03-2006, Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> a crit:
>> Besides, is there a way I can make the day (Monday,
>> Tuesday, etc.) appear as
>> well?  For example:
>> ,----
>> | Monday day[[2006.03.10]] |  11:00 | 12:00 | Meeting
>> `----
>
> That's a good idea.  I don't have time to do this at the moment; I
> have added an item about it to the planner bug list.

Yes, I would really like it too.

I am very happy with planner now :-)
The only thing I miss is a nice
picture of the appointments. For me, a nice picture is
something that I can read at a glance with just one
keystroke.

At the moment, it is difficult to rapidly check the
appointments displayed with
planner-appt-forthcoming-display
since there are many dates to read.
With this amelioration, it would be much
easier. Indeed, it would be possible to add
colors with font-lock. For
instance, suppose that the strings "Saturday" and
"Sunday" are colored in Green. Then it would be
possible to call
planner-appt-forthcoming-display with 30 days.
The different weeks would be clearly identified, since
they would be separated by the week-ends displayed in
green. And within a week,
it would be easy to localize the day using the
indication "Monday,Tuesday...". It would be the month
view that I miss.

O.