Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie question

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie question
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:40:38 +0100

      > Rohan Nicholls <address@hidden> writes:
    >> At the moment I am using the priority of a, b, or c to signal
    >> urgency, and it would be nice to use a similar system in a
    >> second column to indicate importance.  This would allow me to
    >> see how many non-urgent

      > You'll probably love planner-rank.el, which not only allows
      > you to do importance/urgency but will even automatically
      > calculate urgency for you based on the deadline. =)

I now set Importance, using M-x planner-rank-change. I get it, I get
it. ...

One other thing: here is a task which is overdue (I will be finishing
75 % of it this weekend)

#A _ artikles Giarte {{Deadline: 2006.02.27 - 12 days *OVERDUE*}}
 {{Rank: 9.00 - I=9 U=9}} ([[2006.03.11]] [[giarte]] [[TaskPool]])

It starts to become a little information dense.. I can't hardly
recognize my task from the curly and square brackets..  is there a
trick to this? (other then getting the taks completed...)

Thanks!

Gijs

--
        expressed as a relative priority, indicating that the user doesn't
        care when the work is completed so long as he is treated less