Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] What is the best way to keep local and remote c

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] What is the best way to keep local and remote copy in sync?
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:33:44 +0800

"thomas knoll" <address@hidden> wrote:

> running on my other machine. Is unison the best way to go? Or are

Yes, unison works pretty good for me. The only thing you need to take
care about working on multiple machines is that to set up a "star
topology" as mentioned in the unison document and do a sync
before/after working on each machine.

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.name

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html