emms-help

Re: [emms-help] New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:14:39 +0800

In fact, I'm not like a minor mode to change volume. I often change volume when I am not in playlist, so If I want use global key to change the volume, instead of bind to emms-volume-raise or emms-volume-lower, I have to bind the key to emms-volume-minor mode, which doesn't change the volume at the first call, then use '-' or '+' to make a change.

I like the way in emms-volume-amixer, which exit the volume changing state by look up the input event in emms-volume-amixer-raise/lower-commands. I think emms-volume-amixer only have to define the function emms-volume-amixer-sset-master, and in emms-volume, define the command
emms-volume-raise like emms-volume-amixer-raise.