emms-help

Re: [emms-help] Re: New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 11:14:46 +0800

I have change emms-volume-raise/lower-function to emms-volume-change-function, To work with emms-volume, just set emms-volume-change-function to 'emms-volume-mpd-change. Is it nesessary to to have raise/lower-function? I think the only difference is the change amount is not the same as emms-player-mpd-volume-amount. If you think this is not a good idea, I will revert emms-volume to original version.