emms-help

Re: [emms-help] New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] New emms-volume-amixer-raise and emms-volume-mode
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:03:21 +0800

I see. I didn't notice the command emms-volume-mode-plus/minus. Sorry
about that. I have remove the command from emms-volume-amixer, and change
emms-volume-raise/lower-function to emms-volume-change-function. Because I
think it is easy to define a new volume back end.

I notice the emms-player-mpd also define a emms-volume-mpd command. If use
this new lib, the emms-player-mpd-volume-change-amount,
emms-volume-mpd-raise, emms-volume-mpd-lower can remove from
emms-player-mpd.el. But I'm not familiar with mpd, and I don't know
whether anyone really need emms-volume-mpd-raise/lower command. So I
didn't make change.

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:26:21 +0800, Martin Schoenmakers