emms-help

Re: [emms-help] darcs patch: emms-player-mplayer.el (emms-player-mplayer

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] darcs patch: emms-player-mplayer.el (emms-player-mplayer-subtitle-c...
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:26:59 +0200

Andrea Russo <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please consider this patch for inclusion?

Sorry for the delay, I was away for a few days.

> Is there something wrong with this patch? I ended up with this
> solution because I couldn't play remote files with the mplayer
> backend. Anytime I tried to play them, I got an error buffer
> from tramp.

I dislike just ignoring errors, on principle...

And I am somewhat confused about your error description. What kind
of "remote files" are you trying to play? It sounds like tramp
files, but that surely won't work?

Also, could you post the error you get?

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))