fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work

From: odonian
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 18:19:49 -0400

I'm not using tail -f, just tail, and I've tested the command in question on my remote server's command line without a problem.  Again, no sight of a password prompt or anything else - things just seem to hang, so I hit CTRL-C to get out of it, at which point I see the error message mentioned.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Christian Vest Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
> I actually don't see a -f in Shev's original email though -- am I
> missing something or are you actually just running "tail X" which
> should simply output the last 10 lines of X?

The dash-ef is an assumption on my part, because I have had troubles
with tail -f in the past.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.