fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:11:28 -0400

That branch is pretty different from 0.0.9 (it doesn't have an actual
release number yet since it's unofficial work). The 'hosts to connect
to' bit is because of changes made to how it connects to systems. It
should only be showing up if you didn't set 'fab_hosts' (i.e.
set(fab_hosts=['www.mysite.com'])).

Having an empty fab_hosts would also cause the split() error -- I
obviously didn't put in enough error checking for that particular
feature yet (The prompting for specific hosts when it doesn't find
any).

So, make sure fab_hosts is set, or manually specify them at the
prompt, and it should hopefully behave a little better.

-Jeff