fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fab sudo() doesn't seem to work
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:28:45 -0400

That's an odd error there; haven't seen it with Fabric before. I also
note you're on 64-bit -- I don't know about Christian but I don't
think I've tested Fabric on 64-bit at all. For what the tool does, I
can't imagine it'd make a difference, but I've seen stranger things.

Anyway, let's assume that's a red herring for now. Can you email me
your fabfile and a transcript of your entire shell session (i.e. from
the moment you type in 'fab <whatever>' through the crash)? That
should help me figure out what's going on, and I'll try to replicate
it on this end.

Sorry for the trouble!

-Jeff