fgs-bs

[Fgs-bs] Items

From: Desired Username
Subject: [Fgs-bs] Items
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

1) FEETURE: One thing I like about IGS that KGS
doesn't have is the "challenge a specific person"
thing.  KGS hacks around this but letting you put some
text up with the game.  But, while I still want to
have open challenges as on KGS, I'd like to keep the
IGS/NNGS possibility of challenging a specific person.
 (The code already allows users to say they are open
or closed to challenges.  That could be modified to be
on a room membership basis or something.)

2) Now that UIDs are in place, what's the semantics of
the login name?  Unique and stable or not?  BTW, "UID"
should be a field shown by the "variables" command.

3) I think I'm going to work on match negotiation,
even though that might overlap your Room work.  Almost
everything I can think of relies on Rooms, and I have
to do something.