fgs-bs

[Fgs-bs] More items

From: Desired Username
Subject: [Fgs-bs] More items
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 06:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

I started thinking about match negotiation and looking
at the code.  I figured out what I needed to change
when I realized the whole thing has to be done over.
The current match nego code works on a p2p basis, if
you will.  Instead we need another global array (heh)
of open game challenges.

In the mean time, I'm looking at the ranking mess.
Would you believe that there are *six* different
variables here?  srank, rank, ranked, rated, rating,
orating.