fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] FEETURE

From: Desired Username
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] FEETURE
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

FEETURE: Don't just support the tournament types,
support the tournaments themselves.  Go clubs around
the world could use FGS to run their local
tournaments.  Errr...if people wanted to play them
online instead of in person, that is.  Maybe that's a
dumb idea.  But great for "virtual clubs", which more
than one of already exists.