fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: intro

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: intro
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:07:35 +0100

I don't have any experience with LaTeX but I have quite a good programming background so I am hoping it won't be to difficult to get to know.  I installed it all last night and tonight I'll have a quick look around and then I'll let you know what I think.

Just a question.. I had a look at the current solving chapter and was wondering if the idea was that I use that as a base and then proceed to re-organise, edit, add and delete? Am I understanding it correctly?

Thanks
Riana