fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: intro

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: intro
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:59:46 +0100

On 12 Apr 2005, at 09:07, Riana Meyer wrote:
I don't have any experience with LaTeX but I have quite a good programming background so I am hoping it won't be to difficult to get to know.  I installed it all last night and tonight I'll have a quick look around and then I'll let you know what I think.

thats what i like to hear! :-D please don't be afraid to ask technical LaTeX questions on the list if you need to... its what its here for.

Just a question.. I had a look at the current solving chapter and was wondering if the idea was that I use that as a base and then proceed to re-organise, edit, add and delete? Am I understanding it correctly?

kinda... you should work towards the syllabus notes, and if whats there helps you with that, then its all good... but don't be afraid to rewrite something if you disagree with the approach.

i'll send you the file in a personal email so it doesn't fill up the list

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts