fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: intro

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: FHSST-Maths: intro
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:48:27 +0100

 Hi all

I am a 2001 B.Sc Maths and computer science graduate from Stellenbosch. Working in London since then , currently at an On-line marketing agency as an account manager. I have not had any teaching experience but its my job to explain various technical issues on a daily basis to sometimes very ignorant clients... so I think I have some skills in that department :)  But seriously I might be a be on the rusty side since I have not done much with maths since uni but I am keen to get back into it. If I can make a choice of chapter it would be solving.  Otherwise if you think I might be more suitable to just do examples or something else let me know.  I'll take the lead from you

Cheers
Riana Meyer
--
:: Mailtrack ::