fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: solving chapter

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: FHSST-Maths: solving chapter
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:24:57 +0100

Hi Sam

Thanks for sending that chapter through,  this is my work address so I will forward it home and have a go at installing the "pstricks" . If I have any trouble I will give you a shout. I will probably change my contact email address to my home one or just add that as another subscriber to the list because I think initially I will mostly be working from home.

About the first of May , i definitely plan to have something to show you by then but I would just like to mention that I am writing some exams on the 7th and 8th of June so things will progress a bit faster once we are past those dates.

Thanks
Riana

hi there,

here is the solving chapter.

unfortunately, to add confusion... you need to install the "pstricks" drawing package to your LaTeX, which operating system are you using and i'll help you get set up with that... though you *can* just comment out the diagrams for if you want to.

don't be afraid to ask questions on the list... and if i get something back by the 1st may, i'll be overjoyed!

welcome onboard!

cheers,
Sam