fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: Update and November Deadlines

From: Carl Hultquist
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: Update and November Deadlines
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:56:24 +0200

Hi all,

Been a hectic month for me & I haven't managed to get anything
constructive done on the numerics side :-( Have read through the current
stuff & have a few thoughts, but haven't put hand to keyboard yet. I
blame admin stuff like sorting out the reams of documentation I needed
to hand in to facilitate upgrading to a PhD :-P Will try to have
something done ASAP!

Sam, could you shed some more details on the proposed new format? What
are the most significant changes that need to be made? Is their any way
we could automate things (like some sort of simple parser from LaTeX to
the new format)?

Cheers,

Carl

--
Carl Hultquist
MSc. Student (Department of Computer Science, University of Cape Town)

Email: address@hidden
Cell: +27 82 803 4633
Blog: http://voices-in-carls-head.blogspot.com
Public GPG/PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x64C54B76

IM, in order of preference:
 * Yahoo: cr_hultquist
 * AIM: carlhultquist
 * ICQ: 21742241
 * MSN: address@hidden

"The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom."
     --- William Blake