Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth on Raspberry Pi with Wolfson Pi card

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth on Raspberry Pi with Wolfson Pi card
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:52:46 -0600

Hello,

I find it interesting that you get the same error with jackd.  In that case does FluidSynth quit with the same error or does jackd quit?

Sometimes there are limitations with audio drivers in regards to sample rate, buffer sizes, etc.  You may want to try 48KHz or 44.1KHz (depending on which one you are using at the moment) for the sample rate.  What other applications have you tried that have been successful?  For example, aplay would be a simple way to test ALSA.

Element