freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] Re: [Ankur-gnome-tran] Realization after seeing th

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: [Ankur-gnome-tran] Realization after seeing the fonts in action
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:53:42 -0500

I've often wondered the same thing myself, namely, how to say that a font
should be displayed at actual pointsize 16, say, when 12 is requested. I
don't know if that can be done (I couldn't find anything in Pfaedit) but
Mukti seems to manage it somehow. Any font experts here care to comment ?

For the screenshot (and this has nothing to do with the problem at hand),
could you try removing Likhan and try again ? The english glyphs being used
are the crappy Likhan ones, which makes no sense.